Attention Class of 2012 SENIORS:
Seniors will attend a meeting on Thursday, March 1st during Advisory. At this meeting, they will receive the following in a folder that they will take with them:
1. Commencement agreement form (must be signed and returned to Mrs. Rost by March 30th)
2. Ticket request form (must be signed and returned to Mrs. Rost by March 30th)
4. ECS School Board Commencement Guidelines
5. Handshake picture pricing sheet
6. Checklist of important dates coming up for Seniors (ATTACHED) (click here)
Three dates to keep in mind for those graduating this year:
1. Thursday, April 12th: Announcements/Invitations and cap/gown will be delivered during lunch periods in the Student Center. Balances are due upon pick up.
2. Tuesday, May 29th: Commencement Rehearsal will take place in the auditorium from 1:30 – 3:15. Rehearsal is mandatory for all seniors planning to participate in commencement.
3. Sunday, June 3rd: Commencement will take place on our football field starting at 5:00 pm. Tickets are required for admission. Tickets are free. Each senior is allotted seven tickets.
Please contact our Director of Student Activities, Mrs. Jacquie Rost, at 262-5617 or if you have any questions.